Customer Service Vacancy
Do you have an interest in the outdoors and experience in a customer service role?
Bramwell International, our family-run outdoor distribution business based near Kendal, has a full-time vacancy.
We are the exclusive distributors of Meindl to the outdoor markets in the UK and Ireland. Meindl is an outdoor footwear brand that has seen significant growth over the last 2 years
and we’re now looking to further strengthen our customer service team.
The role includes:
- Working within our existing team and covering all aspects of the business
- All aspects of customer service in support of retail stockists and customers especially in relation to dealing with returned footwear
- Processing retail orders
- Managing stock within the business
- Picking and packing of customer orders
- Website updates and content maintenance and development
We would like to hear from you if you are proficient with Office and Sales Order Processing packages, numerate, able to work in a small team, and have a good telephone
manner. Ideally, you’ll also have small business and distribution experience.
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: competitive and related to experience
Place of work: Hincaster Hall, Milnthorpe, LA7 7ND
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Application with CV to Alastair Bramwell
Closing date: 05/11/2021